Foosball Hero for iPad
Posted on October 01st, 2010 in iPad Games
Apparently not everyone has a bigtable. But now if you have a Apple tablet, will let you enjoy a great with your friend.
As we see, thetakes the classical on iPad platform. Foosball Hero is designed by Nenad Katic, the sound by tzobe. The iPad game features:
- Fast-paced realistic gameplay
- Real-world 3D physics
- Full size teams: 11 players each side
- Select team colors
- Experiment with different team layouts
- Play against a friend or iPad-inho
- 3 Difficulty levels ( Easy, Hard, Pro )
- Manual controls for best experience, or Automatic Spin controls to get started fast
- Immersive graphics and sound: rusty old table, blackboard and a slum environment
The following is the demo video and images about the iPad game. Check them out. Foosball Hero for iPad is priced at $2 USD. If you’re interested, jump to Foosball Hero for more details.