Mobile Mouse App Turns Your iPhone into Wireless Mouse and More
As we know, iPhone can help us in a lot of ways like gaming, communicating, browsing, etc. Using thecalled , the iPhone can also turn into a for our computer.
Mobile Mouse is developed by RPA Technology, a development company from Boston. As the app’s name implies, as you activate the app and assorted computer software, your iPhone can be used as a wireless mouse, trackpad with scroll function, or keyboard with programmable hotkeys. In addition to the three main functions, Mobile Mouse also features:
- Accelerometer based mouse controller
- Application switcher (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Multitouch gestures (scroll & right click)
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Custom sensitivity settings
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- Works with multiple monitors.
- High resolution graphics for retina display on iPhone 4.
Apart from that, your computer needs an operating system compatible with the app like Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard or Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, and WiFi. After the break, check out the demo video.
The file size of Mobile Mouse iPhone app is 4.0MB, and compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Pro version is priced at $1.99 USD. Or you can also try out its free version. If you’re interested, jump to App Store (Mobile Mouse free app) for more details.
Update (2011-02-20): Now Mobile Mouse Pro for iPhone and iPod touch is available for free for a limited time.